Saint Vladimir Ukrainian Orthodox Cathedral

6740 North 5th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19126
Phone: (215) 927-2287
Website: http://www.stvladimirsphila.org/
Ukrainian Orthodox Church in the U.S.A.

Organized in 1925 as a Ukrainian Orthodox Community dedicated to St. Andrew the first apostle, St. Vladimir Church continues to proclaim the Gospel of Christ for the spiritual benefit of parish family members from Eastern and Western Ukraine and generations born in America. In 1930, an edifice was purchased at the corner of Germantown Avenue and Berks Street. In 1965, Metropolitan John consecrated property purchased for the new complex at the corner of North 5th and Independence Street. Construction began on November 1, 1965. The church was completed in July, 1966 and consecrated on September 11, 1966. St. Vladimir Ukrainian Orthodox Church has been serving the Ukrainian Orthodox faithful in Philadelphia since 1926 and continues to bear witness to the Light that enlightens the nations.

Matins is every Sunday followed by Divine Liturgy at 9:00 a.m. Sunday Vespers are at 3:00 p.m. and Saturday Vespers are at 4:00 p.m.

Services are in Ukrainian and English.