Holy Trinity Orthodox Church (Pottstown)

1236 Juniper Street, Pottstown, PA 19464
Phone: (570) 280-5978
Website: www.htoca.org
Orthodox Church in America (OCA)

Holy Trinity was founded in 1928 by Slavic immigrants who originated from Carpatho-Russian Poland, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, and Slovakia. Many of the founding members were employed by the steel industry in Pottstown, PA. The parish is rapidly growing with an influx of immigrants, converts, and serious inquirers of the Orthodox faith.

Sunday Matins are offered every morning at 8:00 a.m. followed by church school at 9:00 a.m. and Divine Liturgy at 10:00 a.m. On Wednesdays, Matins are held at 8:00 a.m. and Nocturns at 6:30 p.m. Great Vespers are held 6:00 p.m. on Saturday evenings.

All services are in English.

Saints Peter and Paul Orthodox Church (Levittown)

1314 Randall Ave, Levittown, PA 19057
Phone: (215) 943-8222
Website: http://www.saintspeterandpaulchurch.org/Saints_Peter_and_Paul_Orthodox_Church/index.html
American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Church

Saints Peter and Paul Orthodox Church is the first mission parish established by the American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Greek Catholic Diocese located in Johnstown, Pennsylvania in 1954. Services were held at Faith Reformed Church until 1956. Land was purchased in 1955 and in 1956 Saint Paul’s Episcopal Church building was moved to this location.

In 1959, additional lots near the church were purchased for a rectory. In 1964 a rectory was built and in 1966 the congregation voted to build a new church. Saints Peter and Paul Church was dedicated in 1967. The congregation at the annual meeting in 1972 voted to demolish the old church building in order to construct a parking lot. The parishioners also voted to purchase additional property for the future building of a religious education center and multipurpose hall. Property about 100 yards from the church was purchased from the Penn Central Railroad in 1973. Groundbreaking was on Father’s Day 1974 and the parish center was blessed on May 18th, 1975.

The parish celebrated their silver anniversary on June 10th, 1979 and observed its fiftieth anniversary on May 16th, 2004.

Divine Liturgy is held every Sunday at 9:00 a.m. on great feasts and at 10:00 a.m. for regular morning services. Vespers is held at 7:00 p.m. on the eves of great feasts. Religious classes meet September through June following the morning services. Confessions are held one hour prior to services.

Services are in English.

Saints Peter and Paul Orthodox Church

9230 Old Bustleton Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19115
Phone: (215) 676-3311
Website: http://sspeterpaulphila.org/
Orthodox Church in America (OCA)

Saint George Georgian Orthodox Church

1916 Welsh Road, Suite C – Second Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19115
Phone: (267) 777-0971
Website: http://www.georgianchurch.com/

Christ the King Western Rite Russian Orthodox Church (Tullytown)

465 Main Street, Tullytown, PA 19007
Phone: (215) 945-2886
Website: http://www.ctkalive.org/
Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR)

Christ the King is the only Western Rite Orthodox Church in the Philadelphia area. The parish and its Western Rite clergy, the Fraternity of Saint Gregory the Great, serve within the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia.

The building, built in 1874, is listed as one of the historic churches of Bucks County. If you are seeking a church home, Christ the King invites you to become a part of their growing parish family!

Divine Liturgy is served every Sunday at 9:00 a.m. followed by children’s classe, adult study class, and coffee hour. The Sacrament of Confession and Vesperal Liturgy are served Wednesday evenings at 6:30 and 7:00 p.m., respectively.

Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church (DE)

808 North Broom Street, Wilmington, DE 19806
Phone: (302) 654-4446
Website: http://www.holytrinitywilmington.org/
Greek Orthodox Church (Archdiocese of America)

The Greek community in Wilmington came together like most other ethnic groups around the country. What brought them to Wilmington was the promise of the opportunity that a growing city could offer. In July, 1939, the community purchased the estate of the home of the late U.S. Senator T. Coleman DuPont for $35,000 as the site of their church. The stables to the rear of the estate were converted into their first permanent church edifice. On November 30, 1939, Archbishop Athenagoras blessed the opening of the campaign to raise $150,000 at a fundraiser in the Gold Ballroom of the Hotel DuPont with dignitaries including Delaware Governor Richard McMillan, Wilmington Mayor Walter Bacon, and Greek Minister to the United States Demetrios Sicilianos in attendance.

Holy Trinity’s Greek festival continued to grow through the 1980s and 1990s and the parish become known for its entertainment in the local community. What set the Greek festival apart from other ethnic festivals in Wilmington was its emphasis on Greekness. The late mayor, Dan Frawley, complimented the festival: “These Greeks get it. They only feature Greek music and Greek food.”

Orthros begins at 9:00 a.m. Divine Liturgy begins at 10:00 a.m.

Holy Ghost Orthodox Christian Church (Phoenixville)

P.O. Box 66
Starr and Bridge Streets, Phoenixville, PA 19460
Phone: (610) 933-3336
Website: http://www.hgoc.org
Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese of the U.S.A

Holy Ghost Orthodox Church was founded when hundreds of faithful, thoroughly committed to the Lord and sincerely devoted to the time-honored traditions of Eastern Christianity, liberated themselves from the yoke of Latinization and discovered the eternal truth of Holy Orthodoxy. Having lost their house of worship by the ruling of a civil court of law, the members of this new, self-converted family in Christ established Holy Ghost Church on August 7, 1937. Their first Divine Liturgy was celebrated to God’s glory in the grassy field of Mont Clare, PA with Fr. Alexander Kossey. The present properties of the twenty-two acre Phoenix Park were eventually purchased from the Reeves Family and construction for the church building completed in 2005. Today, Holy Ghost Church continues to thrive. Its congregation of over 160 families is trans-national, attracting members from all branches of Orthodoxy and from converts to the Holy Orthodox Faith. Divine Liturgy is celebrated every Sunday at 9:00 a.m. followed by coffee hour.

Services are in English.

Saint Philip Antiochian Orthodox Church (Souderton)

1970 Clearview Road, Souderton, PA 18964
Phone: (215) 721-4947
Website: http://www.st-philip.net/
Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

Saint Philip’s of Souderton is a pan-Orthodox parish founded in 1978. The parish moved from Horsham Township, PA to the beautiful sanctuary in Souderton, PA in 1991 and added an education wing including the fellowship hall and Sunday School rooms, a library, and an office in 1998. The parish is comprised of over 125 families from many backgrounds. The diversity of backgrounds at Saint Philip’s includes many converts and attests to the appeal of Orthodoxy at a time when many religious groups are viewed as accommodating and trendy.

St. Philip’s has a large variety of activities and services throughout the week. Matins (Orthros) is held every Sunday morning at 8:50 a.m. and Divine Liturgy at 10:00 a.m., followed by Sunday School.

Services are in English.

Saint Mark’s Orthodox Church (Wrightstown)

452 Durham Rd., Wrightstown, PA 18940
Phone: (215) 860-9640
Website: http://www.stmarksoca.org/
Orthodox Church in America (OCA)

St. Mark’s Church was founded on November 15, 1972 by a small group of people who had in mind a parish open to Orthodox believers of all national backgrounds. Initially, they began meeting in parishioners’ homes and at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church in Doylestown, PA. His Eminence, Archbishop Kiprian confirmed the name of the new mission as St. Mark’s Church (the Apostle and Evangelist) in 1974. For a time, services were celebrated in Old Historic Trinity Episcopal Church in Buckingham, PA, until the parish acquired its own property, about five acres of wooded land with a home in Wrightstown, PA where the parish presently meets. The church was built and consecrated in 1988.

Divine Liturgy is held every Sunday morning at 9:30 a.m. and Vespers on Saturday evenings at 6:00 p.m.

Services are in English.

Holy Ascension Antiochian Orthodox Church (West Chester)


558 Highland Road, West Chester, PA 19308
Phone: (610) 436-4659
Website: http://holyascension.net/
Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

Holy Ascension is a vibrant and welcoming community composed of people of all ages and backgrounds. Matins is held every Sunday morning at 8:25 AM followed by Liturgy at 9:30 AM. Sunday school for children from pre-school through high school is currently held from 11:00 a.m to 11:45 a.m. After services on Sunday morning, the entire parish enjoys refreshments and fellowship. Adult spiritual growth and Bible studies are held during the week. Saturday Vespers are held at 5:00 p.m.

Services are in English.